Easy Fill Skip Hire Doncaster

Skip going on the road or grass verge?

The Following Will Be Required:
  • Council Road Permit
  • Lights and Cones
  • Road Legal Skip (yellow with company name/number, reflector plates)

Road permits cost hundreds of pounds in some parts of England. Some councils also require several days notice and add silly requirements.

Luckily South Yorkshire councils encourage redevelopment and waste segregation by keeping permit costs down. We add around £10 to the charge to cover VAT, + hire of lights and cones.

What Do I Need To Do?

If you want to hire a skip in Doncaster and surrounding areas, and have it located on the road, parking bay or grass verge. Please give us advance notice when ordering your skip.
Doncaster Council can issue skip permits same day, but if the skip is to be located on a bend, near a junction or somewhere that may restrict emergency services

What Do I Need To Know?

Each council has its own rules (see links below / ask a member of our staff). Common rules are listed below:

A permit is required in advance of placing the skip on the road – Click Here to see if your permit is issued.

Skips placed on the highway must not contain any inflammable, explosive or noxious material, or anything which is likely to cause nuisance to highway users.

Kindly dampen-down Dusty Loads, or cover to prevent spillage.

It is important that the skip must not be overloaded, please ask for it to be removed when full.

Please ask a friendly member of our team for advice about the additional restrictions for Town Centers.

Each council can incorporate its own set of rules/charges.

For local councils, more information can be found below:






Keep Within The Law

Councils may pursue a prosecution through the Magistrates Courts against any 3rd party (authorised or unauthorised) who places a skip on a road without an appropriate permit, or places on a road a skip that does not meet the Builders’ Skips Marking Regulations.